If only I knew who I really was (lol) but I know you really would love to know something, right people?
I guess I can say a few lovely things about myself, so here it is ya'll ...
- 20 Years of Age
- Living in Brooklyn, NY
- Very outspoken, very opiniated
- In love with the art of fashion
- Socialite
- sarcastic individual
- Laughs with a hysterical laughter, never could be calm or quiet
- Dedicated Animal Lover ( I have a dog as well as an adorable cat)
- I love love love High Boots and uggz
- I have a Bestfriend named Heather, who I love to death
However I thought I'd give you some insight on my career path, hope you enjoy my sense of ability in this next passage.
Why i chose the BA in American Urban Studies at MCNY?
In 2008 I graduated from Cathedral High School located in Manhattan. I was awarded a scholarship to St. John's University so I took it. My first year there wasn't so good :-( so I decided to take off a year and some change to get my mind together. I did not want to start school without having a goal or a path to follow, so I Spent my time thinking and grasping life. This past summer I looked into accelerated schools and programs, because I wanted to make sure that I graduated on time. With the help of MCNY'S advertisments ( chuckle ) I made it my business to look further into it. I knew what major I wanted to study, and now here I am in the American Urban Studies Program. Looking foward to studying law to becoming a Forensics Anthropologist.
What are my career/education goals after I recieve my BA? How will this degree help me?My goal is to become a Forensics Anthropologist so that I can help medical and legal specialists solve cases. Forever since I could remember I watched these television shows that dealt with unsolved mysteries, making it to become a huge desire of mine. After I graduate with my bachelors I will be attending graduate school for further education.
How comfortable am I using the web?
All throughtout high school I used Myspace, I got to college then started using Facebook to stay in connect with everyone I knew. However Faceboook as well as Myspace took up to much of my time. I ate, slept these two websites. Not to mention I was a gossip website fanatic, I looved hearing ridiculous random stories espiecially when that ridiculous random story was about any celebrity I enjoyed seeing ( these stars are really crazy lol ) so it's really exciting knowing facts about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment