Well so far I really enjoy this class, the fact that we have an opportunity to express ourselves in anyway we can really puts a smile on my face :) You don't usually get teachers who allow you to do so. After each class I leave with eligible knowledge and facts .. It's really great way in getting to know each of your fellow classmates, it's incredible! Not to mention Professor V is a remarkable teacher who keeps us driven as well as focused. I actually have two assignments that I enjoy very much, which are both Fairy Tales and The Candy Introductions. There is definitely alot going on in the blogosphere nowadays. Seriously, I have never written a blog nor have I really looked at one. I guess you can say that I have been out of the loop for sometime now, because previously entering Self Assessment, I didn't think that other people worldwide were actually interested in this type of communication. I learned that many blogs focus on particular subjects such as web design, fashion, and classroom discussions. My analysis of written blogs are that most people derive their thoughts from classroom activities and personal journals. Generally speaking most blogs today have similar things in common. I mean the art of blogging and the use of social media has rapidly increased over the years, if you think about it. So why go back to the use of paper and pen when you have a much reliable and convient way of communication. I will be honest and say that I am not up to par with my assignments, however I will make sure that my time management skills increase to a higher level for me to accomplish any work pending as of now. I know that as a college student we are held at a certain standard. I will make it my business to begin and end any held back assignments given.
The blogs that I have not yet completed are Strengths and Weaknesses, Fairy Tales and commenting on other's postings.
No comments:
Post a Comment