Everyone has their strengths and their weaknesses, their high points and their low points. That question is usually heard at any job interview, or you might mention it as you are creating your resume. It’s a classic question that gives you a brief summary about yourself, it’s so typically used by people in this century. Although limiting in its synopsis of self, it is yet a question worth exploring.
I have concluded that one of my strengths would be my communication skills, which is by far my biggest strength. Insanely to believe but I work very well with all kinds of people and I keep in mind that everyone has their own perspectives. Another strength is having the ability to cope with failures and” trying” to learn from every mistake made. I am a highly energetic person with compassion but if pissed off I may come off aggressive. Which I will shortly explain when talking about any weaknesses I may have. I am also a good worker who enjoys putting in the effort to tend to others needs. Last on my list of strengths would be the satisfactory of learning new things, they say “A mind is a terrible thing to waste “, so why begin to now?
A huge weakness I have in this entireee world is the art of procrastination! What ! I am a big time procrastinator. Your probably reading this like .. “uh, how is this funny to you” but in real life when you do it so often making it a habit, you have no choice but to laugh it off. Because it to me, is a devastating disease I was once diagnosed with .. by myself . I am a very moody gal whose hormones rage desperately in certain situations that can’t be dealt with at times. I sometimes DO NOT have proper etiquette skills, I usually forget to use those when in my own world. I always have to have the last word which comes with bluntness. I am a very opinionated person who won’t hesitate to let someone know how I’m feeling at that very moment.
As I grapple with these two contradictory qualities of myself, I ask you the reader not to box who I am solely based on this grounding. The important thing is to take the negative and turn it into a positive. A way in which I can improve my weaknesses is by outweighing the good and the bad. No one is perfect at what they do, so we train, we begin to learn. If we’re satisfied with our decisions then we put it into a conclusion and gather the necessary information to approach it with a probable cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment