Tuesday, November 30, 2010

" Strengths and Weaknesses "

Where I am today is totally different from where I was once before. If I was asked this a year ago I probably would have answered in hell, but today I am in heaven.

I struggled with a lot of emotions in my past. So much it was depressing. I hated living with myself, it felt like I was dating me. I was breathless, if I took a breath it didn't feel real to me. The reason I am where I am today is because I finally owned up to my inner-self and faced life and its struggles. For so long I have been under my mom's wings that when it was time to face the real world and have responsibilities. I failed, I fell hard on my face. I am much happier now that I am controlling my own life.

A way in which I can contribute more would be to inspire other females who are dealing with identity crisis. To become a role model would be my other motivation in this lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment